ChIME is actively seeking a half time Director of Administration. The expectation is that the position will grow to 30 hours per week.
The Chaplaincy Institute of Maine (ChIME) is a 501(c)3 organization founded in 2002 whose
mission is to educate and ordain interfaith leaders who serve with integrity, spiritual presence, and prophetic voice. Interfaith ministry respects all spiritual paths including “no path” and honors Divine wisdom in all faith traditions. ChIME offers a 2-3 year program comprised of weekly classes, weekend workshops, and special community-wide events. The program culminates in graduation/ordination as an interfaith minister/chaplain. The communities from which the students come benefit from 300 hours of volunteer and internship service provided by the student. We have ordained more than 150 students and provided nearly 50,000 hours of service in communities throughout Central and Southern Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts. The school is steadily approaching its goal of educating a combined number of forty first and second year students per year.
Position scope: The Director of Administration works collaboratively with the Abbess and the Dean of Students and directly supervises the Program Assistant and our Marketing Consultant to foster efficient and compassionate day-to-day functioning of the program. The best person for the job is able to work independently and creatively with the ability to multitask and communicate effectively.
· 3 years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Strategic thinker
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively on a team
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Docs, Quickbooks, Database management, Constant Contact and other social media especially Facebook
· Experience with event coordination and planning
· Website maintenance
· Supervisory experience
· Ability to work occasional weekend or evening hours
· Accounting experience preferred
· Fundraising and development experience a plus
For more information about ChIME, please browse our website here.
Please submit a cover letter, a current resume and two references by Friday, November 16 in an e-mail to email@example.com